Welcome

I hope you are encouraged by this blog... as the Lord leads me so I will write. Trials of life... joys of knowing our Father.


Its hard to be clay... that is why it is so important that we grow in our trust of Him whose hands we are in. It hurts to be shaped and molded... it does. But God is still God and He is still to be trusted.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

God's incredible love and his immense wisdom



Like a shepherd He will tend His flock, in His arm He will gather the lambs and carry them in His bosom; He will gently lead the nursing ewes.  Isaiah 40:11


But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you.  When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you."  Isaiah 43:1-2





Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, and marked off the heavens by the span, and calculated the dust of the earth by the measure, and weighed the mountains in a balance and the hills in a pair of scales? Isaiah 40:12

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
nor are your ways My ways," declares the Lord.
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My  thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8

1 comment:

  1. Hi sister - I really like your blog - very encouraging - I appreciate the Word and the issues you give to meditate on. Keep it up I hope it blesses many!

    ReplyDelete