Welcome

I hope you are encouraged by this blog... as the Lord leads me so I will write. Trials of life... joys of knowing our Father.


Its hard to be clay... that is why it is so important that we grow in our trust of Him whose hands we are in. It hurts to be shaped and molded... it does. But God is still God and He is still to be trusted.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

honesty/ "stupid"

stupid stupid stupid... and yes I am allowed to say that on this "spiritual" blog because it is my blog.  I am angry.  Stupid car wreck.  Stupid TBI that never went away.  Stupid death of brother.  Stupid day of July 6th, 1990. 
And its stupid that no one reads this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading, Sade!
    You know your life is anything but stupid, though. God is truly using you and shaping you in miraculous ways! Your words about the passage from Jeremiah were very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I get notices when you update...aren't followers supposed to receive those automatically? Stupid alert programmers!:)

    But seriously, you are a unique woman of God with incredible promise. You're His precious, one-of-a-kind gem--He crafted you EXACTLY as He wanted you to be. You are complete in Him, and He loves your brain just the way it is!:)

    ReplyDelete